SEND YOUR MESSAGE OF SOLIDARITY.

Monday 22 August 2011

My Tweet'Escapade; The Fecundity Call Appendage!

Thanks for the drop by to view this, I continue saying that till date,lots of friends and family Of mine Have asked Why I Bother Myself with social talks at my age & What I stand to gain?, My riposte most times is that I am a Nigerian, I hope to marry a Nigerian plus I hope to have Nigerian Children someday attended 'Government owned schools' but on all sides,there is really little that can in all seriousness set the youth on the path of conscientious growth and development. It is no wonder to me that the perception of right and wrong, nationalism and patriotism, cultural norms and values, truth and honour by We the youths is hardly encouraging.
I believe In the future of this Country.I believe We can make Change if We desire and set our mind to It. My voice goes out to My Twitter Uncles and Aunts, Lets keep up the good fight. We know more about 'them'(fifth columnist) now than they do of Us. In the words of OJ Okwuadi, don't confuse activity with productivity, a diffused light has limited impact, but when Light's focused like a laser it can cut through steel.
'No need engaging in issues of minutiae when Most of Our fellows cannot eat/feed/ and even sleep well'. Thomas Jefferson said 'Every generation needs a new revolution'. John Fitzgerald succintly said too that 'those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable'. To me, 'The greatest cankerworm that has ruined Our nation is corruption', Sound character development is the only maxim to rescue us from this decadence and guarantee a successful future.
I'll end by saying that #India, #Yemen, #Egypt, #Libya have all risen against Injustice, against corruption, and against shortchanging. #Nigerians; The world awaits YOU.
Big shoutout to Kunle Durojaiye '@kunledee' for His morale-boosting and scrutiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment